This entry was posted on Friday, August 25th, 2006 at 5:31 pm and is filed under articles, world of warcraft. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
As a gnome, I’m tired of not being able to take back Gnomeregan for good, when I’ve cleared that place out more times than I can keep track of. How many eradicated troggs must I kill before I can go home?
This problem has inspired me to create Blizzard’s next expansion for them, which solves the problem completely:
THE RETURN TO GNOMEREGAN!
See the expansion ad artwork
Introducting a new playable race/class combo: Gnome Druids!
Why Gnome Druids? Two words: cure poison. What do you think those choking green gases surrounding Gnomeregan are?! I’ll tell you what they are… nasty poison, and the reason why Gnomes have not been 100% successful in returning to their homeland is because we don’t have the cure poison ability. Giving us the druid class will solve this problem and give us the tool we need to be successful once and for all. Here’s the tag line for my new expansion idea:
Thermaplugg is at it again, and his new invention will destroy Gnomeregan once and for all. Gnome Druids are the only hope to cure the poison that ails their city. All is not lost! Play a Gnome Druid and take back Gnomeregan for good!
Now I know there are skeptics out there looking at me funny, but before you make your decision … or even before you laugh and scoff at the idea of Gnome Druids… take a look at Exhibits A, B, C, & D which all show the potential for Gnomes as Druids very clearly. You can’t say no to those faces!
The time to take back Gnomeregan has arrived!
Articles may not be republished elsewhere in whole or in part without permission. Feel free to link directly to this post. Â©2005-2008 by Lesley Karpiuk (Toque of pinktoque.com)
3 Responses to “The Gnome Druid Movement”
Leave a Reply
Friend me on Raptr!
- Children’s Week 2009 Guide
- Enough About Welfare Epics Already!
- Challe’s Home for Little Tykes
- Children’s Week 2008 Guide
- Vacation to Shatterspear Village
- The Way to a Murloc’s Heart is…
- “Just a Shadow Priest”
- The Art of Fishing in Azeroth and Beyond
- The Sprite Darter Pet Quest
- Toque’s Beginner’s Guide to WoW
- Toque’s Guide to Instancing
- Betray Neriak for Qeynos
- Betray Freeport for Qeynos
- Draenei Mage Level 10 Quest Guide
- Draenei Hunter Guide: Level 10 Taming Quest
- Healthwii Gaming
- My Wii Review
- Hallow’s End ’06 Walkthrough
- Accurate Murloc Translator
- Just Because I’m Low Level…
- Review: Making a Plush Murloc
- WoW Easter Egg Explorations
- Video Game Violence
- Gnomes as Healers
- The Gnome Druid Movement
- WoW Fitness Program Part B
- Toque’s WoW Fitness Program
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Lumryia, asura ranger on Sorrow's Furnace. Guilded with Ultimate Genesis [GEN]. Account currently inactive.
Llumyria, asura guardian on Sorrow's Furnace. Also in [GEN], but account currently inactive.
- Aion Online
- Ask a Jedi
- Curse Gaming Addons
- El’s Anglin’
- EVE Online
- Guild Wars 2
- Guild Wars 2 Crafting
- Guild Wars 2 Guru
- Guild Wars 2 Pets
- Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- GW2 Cartographer
- GW2 Wiz
- Nintendo Wii
- Rift Official Forums
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- TOR Syndicate
- TORWars Online Magazine
- World of Warcraft